sydney is an australia-inspired cafe and coffee shop located in the waterplace complex, just south of the providence train station. we offer a full coffee, espresso and loose tea selection as well as house-made baked goods, breakfast, lunch and grab-and-go items.
signature dishes include our avocado smash, mini quiches, a roasted broccoli sandwich with ricotta salata, and our signature salad with grilled baffoni farm chicken, fresh citrus, slivered almonds and a creamy lemon-herb arbequina olive oil emulsion.
- The Most Beautiful Coffee Shop in Every State in America (Architectural Digest)
- Shopping & Dining Around New England (Milano to Chicago)
- The Weekend Guide To Eating And Drinking Your Way Through Providence (Forbes)
- The 18 Best Rhode Island Cafes to Fuel Your Coffee Addiction (Spoon University)
- Sydney: Taking "Down Under to the Top (Motif)
- New, Trendy Australian-Inspired Café Makes Its Way To Providence (Spoon University)
- The 10 Best First Date Locations in Rhode Island! (Best Things Rhode Island)
- Top 12 Best Places To Eat Right Now in Providence (Food Travelist)
- Small Bites video cooking lesson: Savory Ricotta Toast from Sydney cafe in Providence (Providence Journal)
- Dunk transformed into summer food bazaar for Crave RI (Providence Journal)
- Coffee Run: The Cafe Where Everyone In The Know Is Going (PattyJ.com)